Wednesday, September 18, 2013

A Bit of a Personal Update

     I am so behind on my blogging!  I will, however, have my last two trips of the summer up here soon.
     Additionally, it is (almost) official: I will be traveling all over Europe for about three weeks next summer with People to People.  I am so excited!  I will be going on the European Heritage trip!  The group is far away from me, but I really wanted to go on this specific trip, so it is totally worth it.  They'll probably be flying through my--like how I used that word?-- airport too, so I won't be flying alone again.  If you want to check out the trip, it is on the People to People website.  I am so grateful for the oppurtunity to go and experience new cultures, learn about new things, try new activities, and take lots of awesome photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment